Whether you are a solo traveller, a company of colleagues/friends or family members, we have something special for everyone!
With 2.5 hrs of private walking tour you will get to see most of the highlights of the New Town and Old Town, our guides will show you the hidden gems of Kaunas. Together you will uncover the city’s ‘golden age’, and discover the history of the city from Hanseatic League to the invention of the word “Kaunastic”. With wonderful sights, unique interwar architecture, parks and entertainment – there is so much to see here that can be hard to experience without being accompanied by a local.
You will enjoy the company of our local guides and get their full attention, also will get insider tips for the rest of your stay.
Please drop us an email at email@example.com or fill in the booking form at the calendar for requesting a private tour and we will reply you ASAP.
– Hear the stories how local government was solving the problem of unemployment
– Find out why Kaunas is home to the world’s only Devils Museum
– Witness the mania for Lithuania’s second religion – basketball
– Discover local culture from Opera to street art
– Uncover city’s “golden age”
– Find out the location of hidden treasure from XV century
– Listen to the stories of most unique sculptures in Kaunas
– Time travel to medieval times.
St. Michael the Archangel Church (Soboras)